Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sweet, Sweet Baby.....













Meet Baby Parker. He is the sweet nephew of my good friend from high school. I had the privilege to photograph him when he was just one week old. He is absolutely stunning. Mom is an amazing artist, and Dad is a talented musician, so Parker will have some heavy shoes to fill. :) Have I mentioned lately how much I love my job??! Just look at these precious images!!! It is truly a privilege, I'm telling you. To be able to hold sweet little things like Parker - that's what makes the world go 'round. He is so special and so loved, he doesn't even realize it yet. I know this preview has been much anticipated, and I hope you all enjoy it! :) I had so much fun taking them, and I look forward to seeing him again very soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment