Monday, April 6, 2009

New Family, New Place :)












Meet the Ballard family. I had the joy of photographing them over the weekend, and I was so excited that we tried a new place!! Mom decided to head to Town Creek Park in Auburn for their session. The sun was bright, there wasn't much shade, and that adorable 2-year-old girl would never look at me or my camera, but we had fun! They looked absolutely precious, the whole family! Big brother was such a big help! He and Dad helped me carry around all my fun props, and baby brother was such a happy little ham!! Thanks for allowing me to photograph your beautiful family!! Enjoy your preview! :) Hope to see you again soon! I've got to get another shot at that sweet little girl of yours - she'll come around one day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment