Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Downtown Family Fun!! :)








You may recognize Karla from Mom and Tots Consignment store downtown Opelika. You MUST go visit her store! She has the biggest and best selection of consignment items that I've ever SEEN!!! :) I also have a display set up, so go check it out!




Okay, so I have realized that I have the best clients ever! I LOVE MY JOB! :) People like these make it so much fun. Meet the Hickman family. I first met them a few years ago at a session, but we didn't have this much fun!! You may recognize little cutie pie Maxton from his tractor session. He was just as cute and perfect for the family session. And Mom and Dad will be celebrating their 10th anniversary very soon - such beautiful people. Thanks for making my job so EASY! You guys are awesome! I'm in love with these pics, as I hope you will be, too. Enjoy the preview! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment