Tuesday, April 7, 2009

More from Etsy.com!! :)

I'm so excited!!! Okay, as I mentioned before, I do product shooting for some awesome Etsy sellers! If you haven't already, you MUST check out Etsy! It's incredible! :)

First, let me introduce you to Rayley. She is modeling the BRYNN cloche hat from Savannah Lane Designs. Her styles are absolutely fabulous! You must check out her shops!! She makes hats in sizes anywhere from 12 months to adult just for little girls and women! :) LOVE her stuff! And Rayley is too precious!



You've already seen some fabulous products from Castlegate. Here are a few more! She has some awesome boy hats! And this new hot pink and black hat is to die for (and so is the little girl wearing it ;) )!!!





And let me introduce you to some awesome products from Paisley and Posies! She has a boutique for little girls, and oh my goodness, her stuff is FABULOUS!!!!! These onesies are a new item of hers, and they make cute little birthday outfits! If you have a little girl or ever need to buy a gift for a little girl, you must visit her shop. She's fabulous!!! :) Tutus, beanies, and onesies, OH MY!!!! :)




And in case you haven't noticed yet, I might possibly have the cutest little girl in the world! I promise I'm not torturing her by dressing her up so many times - she absolutely loves it! :) Now, go check out those Etsy shops! And tell them that Mari Wilkes Photography sent you!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment