Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Downtown Fun!!












I grew up in Opelika, and the downtown area never really impressed me. Until now, until I became a photographer. Who knew that little old downtown Opelika could be so AWESOME!? Just check out these yummy pictures! This awesome couple has 3 kids, and we did a family session back in January. But, every couple needs a little "me" time. And, boy, did we have a blast! Downtown Opelika is now one of my favorite places to shoot in this area! It's so neat!!! :) Family, maternity, engagement, senior portrait sessions anyone??! This is a HOT location for any of those!!! Enjoy your preview, guys! They are all amazing, but here is a little sample of the yumminess. :) I'm totally in love with these shots! They are incredible - you guys were incredible! Thanks! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment