Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Mallory + Russ = L-O-V-E!!!!!! :)














I thoroughly enjoyed photographing this sweet couple. Mallory is the baby sister of a good friend of mine, and I can't believe that she is old enough to get married!!! Time goes by so fast! This couple is just beautiful.....and the outfits they chose really add spunk to the shots! I'm so excited to post these! I must tell you how exciting it is for me to photograph adults sometimes; it's like a relief from children! I love the kids to pieces, but adults give me almost a break. But not Russ! It was like photographing a child!! I almost had to pull out my feather duster and start dancing to get his attention!! ;) So much fun, and I cannot wait for the wedding!!! Enjoy the preview, guys! I know you have been anxious and thanks for being so patient with me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment