Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sweet Siblings











Oh, I just LOVE these two sweeties!! I cannot believe how big they are now! I've seen Braden since he was about 2 1/2 years old, and I have been photographing little Avery since she was just a few days old. Now they are 5 and 1! Where does the time go?!? I adore seeing clients throughout the year - it's amazing to see how much they change! I feel so privileged having the awesome opportunity to photograph these two precious siblings for a while now, and I can't wait to see them again!! Mom and Dad, THANK YOU for sharing your sweet children with me each time! It thrills me to walk into your home and see my images all over the walls. I can only hope that they bring a smile to your face each time you see them. :) Enjoy these as much as I enjoyed taking them!!! Mom, I think it was worth all of our hard work! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment