Friday, May 14, 2010

Blue-Eyed Whitley








Meet sweet Whitley. Now, I have to tell you that when we adopted our new kitten, the shelter had named her Whitley. We changed her name to Molly, but I'm a little attached to the name Whitley. :) So I loved this little sweetie right away! And those blue eyes!!! I swear that I must have all the beautiful blue eyed children as clients!! :) She was a sweetie. She really enjoyed playing in the grass and the dirt, so I assumed it was her first time. She enjoyed it so much that she was shy with her cute smiles. But a little girl this beautiful doesn't need to smile at me!! She's gorgeous, and I had such a great time with this family. Thanks so much, Mom and Dad, for trusting me with your daughter's 6 month portraits. You two are very, very lucky parents. :) Enjoy your preview!

No comments:

Post a Comment