Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Misty + Cory = LOVE :)







































Ooooooooooooohhh, I am in love with WEDDINGS!!!!! When I first started out with my photography business, I wanted to be a wedding photographer. However, when I started doing children and families, I enjoyed it so much that I put my desire to do weddings aside until last year. And I'm so glad that I went with it full force! I mean, look at these?!?! I absolutely adore capturing the love of a couple on their wedding day. There are so, so, so many emotions, and it's so fun for me to try and capture them all. Misty was the happiest bride I have ever seen! She's was amazingly adorable, smiling the entire day. And Cory was just cute as a button, happy to be there, and happy to be marrying this beautiful woman. The day was amazing, the weather was gorgeous, and the couple was stunning. Misty and Cory, thank you a million times over for giving me the sheer joy and privilege of being there and capturing your special day!! I hope that when you look back on these images in the years to come that you guys will fall in love all over again. I wish you all the luck and happiness that the world has to offer you. And maybe I'll see you again for "more pictures" in the near future. ;)

A great big "Thank You" goes out to my dear friend Dezirae Estes for all of your help and hard work for Misty and Cory's big day! :) I could not be half of what I am without your support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment