Monday, May 3, 2010

Sweet Baby Aniston









Again, another beautiful baby. And yet another reason for me to love my job! Sweet Aniston is a little over two weeks old and such a beauty! I was told that she sleeps all day, but when I got to her home to see her, she had other plans! :) Mom and Aniston's grandmother and I got to know each other real well while we waited on sweet baby to fall asleep. :) But once she was out, she was OUT! And I had so much fun!!!! I got to be all girly with her and use all of my cute little girl stuff. We even used a few things from her nursery! Mom and Dad (and grandparents!), you have a gorgeous little girl on your hands! She is breath taking, and I'm so honored to have been able to capture her in this stage of her life. Thanks so much for sharing her with me! I hope these images will always help you remember these sweet precious moments. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment