Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sweet Reagan Girls










Awwwww, these girls are so sweet! I first met Hannah, the oldest, right after she turned one and right after Lily, the youngest, was born. She didn't have nearly as much hair, but she was just a cute and sweet as she is now at 3 years old. I met Lily last year, along with Kaelyn (their cousin), right after she turned one. She and her cousin are just a few days apart in age. All the girls are very, very close, and I'm excited to see how baby Ella Grace will fit in the mix as she grows up. :) Hannah and Lily's mom is a very good friend of mine from high school, and I'm so excited to be able to see her girls grow up each year. Mom and Dad are very blessed with two gorgeous girls, and I can't wait until next year! Enjoy your preview! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment