Sunday, July 18, 2010

What a Sweet Family!










I love photographing families, especially those with sweet little girls in them. :) Little girls are sooooo fun and easy to photograph! Why? Because they LOVE the camera! Love, love, love it! They are (usually) always happy and smiling and posing for the camera. These girls are the definition for that statement! We had a great time! It was HOT (Dad was glad to get back in the air conditioned car!) and the mosquitoes were bad, but it was all worth it. In the words of a fellow photographer friend of mine, "the next time a client asks me what they should wear for their session, I'm going to show them this post!" The outfits were perfect! A great color and perfect mix of patterns and solids. I adore these guys! Thanks so much for trusting me with these memories of your sweet family. I had such a great time meeting you guys! Enjoy the preview! :)

1 comment:

  1. I didn't post before, but thanks for the sweet blog post - we loved our session! :) Can't wait to do it again soon. I must also say, while I love blue and greens and I thought these outfits would work well together, I really didn't realize how good these colors would work in the pictures. I generally LOVE black and white photos, but I am doing almost every print in color!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete