Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sweet Sydney is 4 Months! :)








I adore this little girl! And I learned so much about her this time around. :) I did her newborn session, and she was one of the best newborns I've ever had! So I was certain that this session would be just as smooth. Well, it would have been great if we didnt' take her outside! It was so HOT and we were all miserable. She wasn't happy and we were all trying so hard to make her smile and have fun. So, Mom and I rescheduled for an inside session, and the best little girl was back! She just wanted to be in the nice, cool house. Who could blame her this time of year?!? We got exactly what we wanted - that sweet, gorgeous blue-eyed baby with no sad faces. :) Thanks again guys for sharing sweet Sydney with me! I adore her, and I just love watching her grow. Enjoy the preview, and I can't wait to see her again and see how much she will change!

No comments:

Post a Comment