Friday, July 30, 2010

Summer Mini-Sessions!!!

Well, I usually only do mini-sessions around the holidays, and while those plans are still in the making, I have decided to do a late summer round as well! I'm so excited!! When I think of summer, I think of many, many things - among those is WATERMELON! So, I thought it would be super cute to do watermelon minis to celebrate the end of summer and the beginning of fall (while watermelons are still in season!). Here are the details you need to know:

When: Sunday, August 22nd from 2 pm - 7 pm

Where: Kiesel Park in Auburn, AL near the gray shed

How Much? $55

What does it include? a 15-20 minute session of your child(ren) enjoying a yummy slice of watermelon! Props, including the watermelon, will all be set up. 8-10 final images to choose from and your choice of 3 digital files with copyright release. Option to purchase prints from any of the final images at 10% off.

Who can come? This round of mini's is just for the kiddos! Capture them at their sweet innocence enjoying a yummy slice of watermelon in the shade during hot summer hours. Great for kids of any age, but I prefer children that can sit up good. Even if your sweetie can't eat watermelon or doesn't enjoy watermelon, there will be cute stuff set up that will follow the watermelon theme.

This is perfect for clients that have already enjoyed a great full session with me this year but could still use a few shots of their kiddos having a good time. If you are looking for a new photographer, this is also a great time to try me out and have a good time with me! :) To reserve your spot, please contact me via email at mswed1023@yahoo.com and let me know what time you want. You must be able to pay the mini session fee at the time of booking to reserve your spot.

I'm so excited about these, and I look forward to spending the afternoon eating watermelon with some cuties!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment