Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wedding Specials - Auburn/Opelika, Alabama and Dallas/Garland Texas Wedding Photographer


I'm running my first promotion special of 2010 - YAY! Here goes: If you book a wedding with Mari Wilkes Photography any time between now and March 31, you will receive a FREE ENGAGEMENT SESSION!!! :) That's right, a FREE engagement session to anyone that books their wedding with me from now until the end of March. That's a $175 value....FREE! Your wedding date doesn't have to be between now and the end of March, you just have to book it and pay your deposit of $200 and you are eligible for the wedding special. Awesome, awesome, awesome! I absolutely fell in love with shooting weddings last year, and I can't wait until all my awesome weddings that are already booked for this year. To show how much I enjoyed it, I will be posting some collages of my favorites from my weddings last year. To start things off, here is a collage of some of my favorite detail shots. Enjoy and BOOK YOUR WEDDING TODAY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment