Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday, Brody! :)







I LOVE this cutie pie redhead! :) I first met Brody in the summertime when he was 6 months old. He's the tiniest little thing and oh-so-cute! I can't believe he's already one and walking around - he's such a sweetie. His family just moved out to the country, and guess what is behind their house? Yep, a cotton field AND a wheat field!!!! If only it had been much warmer, I would have been in heaven! Please remind me not to take sweet babies outside in the cold for pictures unless it is 100%necessary - it makes for sad faces and cold hands. :( He was a trooper though, until the end. And I think it was because he knew what was waiting for him when we got done - a CUPCAKE! This little thing devoured it. I have never seen anything like it! When he had just about eaten the entire thing, he decided to roll around in it. I'm serious. It was messy but made for some super cute pictures!! Thanks so much, guys, for trusting me with these sweet memories of your son's 1st year. Enjoy the preview, and I hope to see you again real soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment