Thursday, January 7, 2010

Dallas, TX Wedding, Family, Children Portrait Photographer

That's right. We are en route to Dallas, TX. I hated to leave Tennessee, but that's the way it's done around here, so let's do it. I'm excited about Dallas, and it's always tough marketing in a new town - like starting the business all over again! But it can be done and I'm ready to do it! I'm still available in the Auburn/Opelika area all throughout the year for weddings and regular portrait sessions, so don't hesitate to contact me! I already have quite a few weddings scheduled in Auburn/Opelika, and I will be scheduling regular portrait sessions when I'm in town for the weddings. I'll try to keep everyone posted on my return dates, but for now, if you know anyone in the Dallas area, please pass on my information to them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment