Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday, Trent! :)








I cannot believe that all my "babies" from last year are already one!!! It's so crazy how fast time flies when it comes to life with a baby. I first met Trent when he was 3 months old, and it has been amazing to watch him grow up! He's such a big boy with a huge smile (and pout!) and a wonderful little personality. I fell in love with him instantly and was so excited to get to see him every few months. Now he's one and I may not get to see him again for 6 more months!! :( But I can wait - he's worth it. :) He wasn't the happiest to see me, but that's okay. And it was COLD outside! We did the outside shots as quickly as possible and took little breaks in the heated car. :) I've learned that babies don't like the cold weather and are usually not very cooperative for me this time of year - trust me, as I have several more posts to prove it! Still, Trent was a doll baby, and I love him for it. I'm so glad that he had a great birthday, and I'm so thankful to his mommy and daddy for trusting me with their memories of his 1st year. :) Enjoy the preview, and I can't wait to see your little man again!!!

P.S. A BIG thank you to Trent's Aunt Tracy for helping us out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment