Friday, May 8, 2009

Sweet Baby Avery.....











This little girl is so very special to her family!! She has been much anticipated, and her family is so thrilled that she is finally here! She is absolutely gorgeous, just look at her full head of hair! It reminds me of my sweet Aby when she was born. I just hope that Avery keeps all of her hair like Aby has (and I know her mommy will agree with me!)! And the smile that she gave me is PRICELESS!!! That's a shot that I love to capture on all newborns, it's so sweet! I had such a wonderful time meeting Avery. She has the cutest, proudest big brother! I absolutely love this family, and I look forward to photographing them as baby Avery grows up. You guys are so truly blessed! Enjoy the preview, but most importantly enjoy your new sweet baby girl!! Congratulations! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment