Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Beautiful Daughter :)










Okay, now catch your breath!!! She's a super cutie, I know! :) She turned 11 months old yesterday. It's bittersweet because I know she is growing up way too fast right before my eyes! I'm so thankful for both my kids, and I especially think that God gave me my daughter so I will always have someone to dress up and take pictures of. Let's face it, little girls are so much easier for that than little boys!!! Not to be outdone, of course, my son is a looker, too. He just usually runs from me when he sees that I have the camera! :)



And the next thing left for my baby girl is this:


Yep. A first birthday party. *tear* I can't believe it! By the way, this adorable "1st birthday" outfit is made by the wonderful Suzanne of Paisley and Posies! Of course, she has an Etsy store!! :) Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment