Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Return! :)

I had such a busy month in Auburn/Opelika in April! It was pure madness, but the kind of madness that I love, so I'm okay with it. :) I will be returning this summer - YAY! My official dates are: March 28th through July 6th. However, please notice the calendar on my website, as I have several vacations and a wedding to work around. My weekends are a little limited due to all of the above, so if you want to book a session, and you are available during the week, AWESOME! Contact me and we'll get something set up!!! I still have some availability on the weekends. I adore new clients and get excited to see my repeat clients again! :)

Since I have caught up on all my editing from the past month, I decided to take some pics of the kiddos. Please note how much my daughter LOVES the camera and how difficult my son is in front of it!! :) She's just a true ham, and he is just on the go and runs from me! Oh well! These will have to do for now! Enjoy! :)

And the above picture is to celebrate spring. I swear, it comes in just as fast as it goes. The blooms only last a short time, and I'm so glad I got to capture it while it was here (and not pouring down rain!)!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment