Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Precious Baby Noah :)










I was probably looking forward to meeting this little guy almost as much as I was my own children when they were born....simply because his mommy and daddy have been friends of ours for years and years. He was born the day I left for vacation, and he gave me something to look forward to after leaving the beach! :) He's absolutely gorgeous, and I know his mom and dad are very happy to have him here. He was super cooperative, and his sweet dog just wanted to keep an eye on me and figure out what I was doing with HER baby! ;) Congratulations, Elaine and Casey! You truly have a beautiful baby boy, and I'm so happy for the two of you!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, the one with the dog is so sweet! I love them all. You are super my friend! Can't wait for my baby to get here so you can come visit and take some amazing images of him/her! Love you!

    ReplyDelete