Monday, June 28, 2010

Oh, Campbell!! :)







I adore this little girly! I first met Campbell back in October and we did a fun family session on campus in front of Samford Hall. Well, WE thought it was fun, but I don't think Campbell was having as much fun as we were. ;) She was only 9 months old then and didn't quite know what to think of me and my camera. Now, she's an adorable 18 months old! And she actually enjoyed it this time, if you can't tell that from the images! She's such a girly girl, and she loved her tutu shots with all the jewelry. I'm so glad I got to see you guys again, Mom! I really enjoyed seeing Campbell and seeing how much she has grown in the last 9 months. Thanks for trusting me with your memories once again, and I hope you enjoy your preview! I hope to see you again soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment