Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!! :)












These are some of my favorite engagement images from two of my 2009 engagement sessions. Enjoy!! Happy Valentine's Day!
Ahhhhhh, Valentine's Day. With Valentine's Day usually comes lots of engagements and wedding plan! I know it did for me back in 2004. My husband proposed to me the day before Valentine's Day that year, and I remember how excited I was to start planning the wedding. Of course, 3/4 of it was planned the next day! :)
To celebrate, I'd like to remind everyone of my wedding special. From now until March 31st, book your wedding with Mari Wilkes Photography and get a FREE engagement session with any wedding package! Yep, FREE! And might I remind you that an engagement session comes with an 11x14 FRAMED portrait of your choice from the session! Yay!!! Book yours today just in time for warmer weather and a fabulous engagement session! I do not have any travel fees for weddings, and I offer an extremely easy payment plan - only a $200 deposit required, then make payments whenever convenient for you! Email or call me for all the juicy details. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment