Monday, February 15, 2010

THE Baby Wilo......Finally! :)








Meet Baby Wilo. Okay, so we finally found out that Baby Wilo is a HE, so meet sweet James Phillip. He may possibly be the most anticipated baby of 2010. James was 11 DAYS PAST HIS DUE DATE!!!! Apparently, Mommy provides a great little habitat, and he didn't want to come out just yet to meet his admirers. But, he finally made his appearance, and I was so excited that I got to photograph this cute munchkin at just *almost* 4 days old!!!! He is absolutely gorgeous! He was so good for me, too. He slept for a good bit of the session, and if he woke up, he was either content or easily satisfied. I am so glad that he is finally here! And I'm even happier that I get to photograph his first year (and then some) of life! :) Congratulations, Mommy and Daddy! He's truly precious and I can't wait to see him and cuddle him some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment