Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Meredith Claire














Ahhh, I love seniors! They let me be as creative as I want to be because they are willing to do absolutely anything!! They smile when I tell them to, they don't when I tell them not to. They even jump into water fountains. It's amazing!! Now, don't get me wrong, photographing children is the best part of my job, but it's nice to have a semi-adult every once in a while!! :) Meredith, you are such a beautiful girl. Thank you for letting me be a part of your incredible senior year. I wish you the best of luck in the future whatever it may hold for you. Right now, focus on the present and embrace your friends and this time in your life because it's gone faster than you can imagine!! :) Enjoy your preview!!

P.S. Senior portraits are NEW to Mari Wilkes Photography! If you or someone you know may be interested in scheduling a creative senior portrait session, please contact me for more details! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment