Sunday, August 2, 2009

Cousins :) Page and Lyon Kids












I have been soooo busy lately! It's crazy trying to keep up with editing when you have 2 sessions for every one session you have to edit!! :) I'm trying to catch up, and I'm sure these sweet people think that I've forgotten all about them, but I haven't. I've just been sooooo busy. Here are a few of my favorites from our super fun session!! The kids were great, considering how long the session lasted. Bryan and family, I really enjoyed meeting you and your sweet beautiful children. I hope you enjoy the preview, as there are lots more to come. Shelley, your kids are adorable, and it was so good to finally meet them and see you again. I will have the rest up this week, I PROMISE!!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. you already know i am in love with your red suite case!! its so awesome! love it great find!

    ReplyDelete