Monday, August 17, 2009

Mallory + Russ = LOVE :)

Oh......my.....goodness. If you don't mind, I would like to toot my own horn for once! These images are AMAZING!!! I'm so completely in love with them that I seriously had to stop editing them so I could go on to another session!! :) The day was perfect for this sweet couple: the location, the weather, the bride's dress, the bridesmaids' dresses, the food, the cakes.......do I really need to continue or do you get the point!? It was truly amazing, and I am soooo happy that I got to be a part of it! I have to thank my second shooter Marie for all of her hard work and long hours - you are AWESOME!

Now, to the happy couple. As a bride myself, almost 5 years ago, I know the importance of having those fabulous wedding photos. I feel so sorry for my poor photographer because I know I stressed him out! :) Now, as a wedding photographer, I remember those feelings I had on my wedding day and put them to use in my performance. It's important to capture moments rather than just pictures. And with a couple like Mallory and Russ, it could not have been any easier to do! They were incredible! As I photographed them, I could just see how much they are in love with each other. Keep that love strong, guys, and enjoy these days you have together. It's a great feeling being a newlywed, and I hope my images of your special day will always help you remember how truly special it really was. I wish you guys all the love and laughter throughout the years, with more joy than you know how to handle. Enjoy the preview! :)

The Incredible Details









The Beautiful Ceremony




The Amazing Couple (and some of the ones that helped make it happen!)













No comments:

Post a Comment