Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Cael is 3 Months!!!!!


NO WAY this cutie can already be 3 months!  I remember going to visit him for his newborn session at just 5 little days old. :)  I absolutely LOVE watching my baby planners grow and change with each session.  Really, I do.  That's why I say it every time!  This sweetie is getting so big!  And he's one of the most easy going babies I've ever dealt with.  He enjoyed the fresh air and most of my baskets. ;)  I can't believe that the next time I see him, he will be 6 months old and ready to sit up and crawl!  Thanks, Mom and Dad, for entrusting me with the sweetest memories of your sweet little guy!  I'm looking forward to next time! :)

1 comment:

  1. Once again you have done an amazing job of capturing Cael's sweet personality! I can't wait to see the entire group of photos and order my next collage!!
    From Cael's proud Florida Grammi!

    ReplyDelete