Thursday, September 30, 2010

Boy oh Boy...

First of all, I must say that I LOVE this bunch! I feel like I am part of their family because I get to see them so much! HA! :) I first starting capturing memories for them when the cute little blond was just 4 months old. I saw him several times throughout the first year. Then, SURPRISE! Here comes baby boy #2! I had the joy of photographing him when he was just days old, and now he is already 3 months old! Where does the time go?!? While the sweet baby was okay with pictures, his big brother was NOT feeling it! Thankfully, we did the family photos first and he was adorable for those. :) Not too many shots of him by himself, but we'll try again for Christmas and 2 year photos in a few months! Thanks, guys! It was fabulous to see you again, as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment