Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sweet Sydney.....








I had the joy of meeting precious Sydney on Friday. She was almost a month old in her pictures, but you can't tell at all! She's still so tiny and sleepy! :) She was amazing for me, possibly the best newborn I've had yet. She was a wonderful, sleepy little thing, and she was so easy to pose. She didn't mind my hats or baskets or anything, she was just perfect. She's a member of my baby plan, so I'm looking forward to seeing even more of her every 3 months! :) Thanks so much, Lauren and Beau, for letting me be a part of your daughter's first year!! I hope you enjoy your preview!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for posting these! I don't live as close to Lauren and Beau anymore so to see Sydney, I have to drive a couple of hours. I really appreciate being able to see her on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete