Friday, March 26, 2010

Sweet Avery at 3 Months...







Meet sweet baby Avery. She belongs to my baby plan, which means that I have the privilege of seeing her every 3 months. It seems like just yesterday we were doing her newborn pictures! I can't believe how much she has grown in such a short period of time! She is exactly why I adore 3 month olds. She was perky and awake and happy for the first part of the session. Then Mom rocked her to sleep, and she slept peacefully for the end of the session. You get the best of both worlds - smiling, happy baby and sweet, sleepy baby. :) I hope Mom enjoys the sleepy pictures this last time because there won't be any of those at her next session! Enjoy the preview, guys! I'm so happy to be able to photograph Avery's 1st year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment