Wednesday, December 2, 2009

TREVOR IS ONE!!!












Anytime one of my baby clients turns 1, it's always bittersweet for me. Especially when I've been seeing them since they were able to peacefully sleep throughout the entire session! Now, as they turn 1, they can't sit still!! I just love it! It's always so fun to watch the little ones grow up. It's also a good way for me to see how I've grown as a photographer in the past year. I've been seeing little Trevor since he was 3, almost 4, months old. He's been walking for a while now, and he doesn't sit still for very long. He hates my hats, and he hates it when I get so excited and start squealing because he finally smiles at me! ;) But I love him millions!! He's so cute, and I can't believe how big he's grown in just so little time. Mom and Dad, I am so honored to have been your baby's photographer throughout his first year. I have thouroughly enjoyed him, and I will miss seeing him every few months. I do hope to see him again in 6 months when he's 18 months old - I can't wait! Enjoy the preview! Thanks for sharing your sweet boy with me this year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment