Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Awesome Family!











I loved photographing these guys!! What a gorgeous family! And they have their hands full with this cute little ball of energy. He is on the go, all the time....until he's sleepy. Then all he wants is his mommy. But I sure enjoyed him! This is a beautiful, fun, happy family, and I'm privileged to be able to photograph them. And have I mentioned before how much I just LOVE shooting in wheat grass this time of year!? In case you haven't noticed! ;) Enjoy the preview! :)

4 comments:

  1. u r amazing! thanks so much for the sneak peek... i love em! "ball of energy" is an understatement. ha! i know you were worn out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I love them!!! #3 looks like he is dancing!! SO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete