Friday, November 6, 2009

Holiday Mini-Sessions EXTENDED!! :)

GREAT NEWS!!!! My holiday mini-sessions are such a hit!! Due to the overwhelming response to my first year of holiday mini-sessions, I've decided to extend it to one more weekend this month! And I apologize for scheduling the first round of mini-sessions during Auburn's homecoming game and Alabama/LSU game. My weekends are crazy, so I do apologize to my clients that wanted to book a mini-session but couldn't for this weekend. This goes out to you!!!! :)

Holiday mini-sessions will be held November 28th-29th, Saturday and Sunday after Thanksgiving (and after the Auburn/Alabama game). I only have a few spots available each day because I have already booked regular sessions for those 2 afternoons. The spots will mostly be mornings with a few early afternoon spots available. Same great deal applies - $125 for a 20-30 minute session. You will get a cd with 10-15 edited images from the mini-session as well as 25 holiday cards with envelopes. Additional sets of 25 holiday cards can be purchased for just $35. Holiday cards will be in early enough to get them out in December, I promise!! The sessions will be posted within 2 days and once the cards are ordered, you will have them within the same week. To read even more details about the mini-sessions, please visit the link from my original post: http://mariwilkes.blogspot.com/2009/09/holiday-mini-sessions.html The locations will be the same, downtown Opelika being on Saturday this time and Keisel Park on Sunday. SO MUCH FUN!!!! And a great deal, too!!! If you missed out on the first round this weekend, don't let this time slip away from you! Reserve your spot TODAY! :) I hope to see you there!!!

1 comment:

  1. I just found your site and would love to book a mini session-do you have any left?
    Brandy
    brandywynn@charter.net

    ReplyDelete