Thursday, September 10, 2009

Holiday Mini-Sessions :)



YAY! It's almost Fall, and you know what that means: HOLIDAY PICTURES! :) I've finally gotten my mini-sessions organized and I'm ready to start booking!! Here's how it works: You decide on the location you want and that will determine the day. I will not be available anywhere else on these two days other than the locations specified! I will be booking sessions from 8 am to 4 pm (first session is at 8, last session of the day is at 4) on both days. If you are interested, simply email me with the day you want and if you want an am or pm appointment time and I'll let you know what I have available. I've got some incredibly cute holiday props that will be set up in "stations" at the locations. These are mini-sessions, meaning each family has approximately 30 minutes with me. Hopefully, you can pull your hubby away from the television screen on a Saturday football day long enough for some super cute (and quick!) holiday photos!! :) In addition to all that is included with your holiday mini-session, I also have some special add-ons and referrels available. Add-ons include: 15% off any enlargement prints from Mari Wilkes Photography from your holiday mini-session AND $35 for each additional set of 25 holiday cards you need. Referrel specials include: 10 custom holiday gift tags personalized with 1-2 images from your holiday session and your family's name for 1 person and 3 custom accordian wallet books, decorated for the holidays of course, complete with 8 images from your holiday session for 2 people!!! The accordian wallet books make GREAT gifts for the holidays, and who wouldn't love to have personalized gift tags for all those presents under the tree??!! To take advantage of these great specials, please make sure that the person(s) you are referring mentions your name at the time of booking. These two great new holiday items will also be available for purchase - just contact me for details.


Since these sessions will be under a time limit and I will be booking back-to-back, you MUST pay for your session at the time of booking in order to reserve your time slot! All mini-sessions must be booked by November 1st. I will post a "Pay Now" link on my blog and website for the holiday mini-session fee for your convenience to pay via PayPal.


Please keep in mind that I will be regularly available this Fall for full creative sessions. I will not be booking any sessions the month of December (newborns are the exception).
Hope to see you there!!! :) HAPPY (early) HOLIDAYS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment