Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hilary + Phillip = LOVE :)












Whew! I've been soooooo busy! I had a beach vacation last week, and it was beautiful.....except that my babies got sick. :( Thank goodness for grandmothers and their babysitting capabilities during nap time!!! Anyway - as soon as I got back in town, I was off for an engagement session with this awesome couple. We've been trying to do this session for a few months now, so we are very excited we got to get them in!! :) The groom-to-be was my neighbor growing up, for as long as I can remember. I'm so excited about their upcoming nuptuals in September! Enjoy the preview, guys. I had a blast capturing the "sweet" moments! :) And I promise to have some beach pictures up soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I knew you were good, but those came out absolutely AMAZING!! You made me look tons better than I actually do!

    ReplyDelete