Monday, January 19, 2009

Sweet Caroline.....















Oh, newborns are just the sweetest things in life!! Meet sweet baby Caroline. She is baby girl number 2 for the Couey family. Her big sis Susannah is 3 1/2 and just as sweet!! I feel so honored to have been able to meet baby Caroline and do her very first pictures! She was very cooperative - she only fussed a few times and mom and dad were able to coax her right back to sleep. She didn't mind being on her tummy and didn't seem to mind all my fun props. She was terrific, so terrific that I spent 3 hours taking pictures of her (I just couldn't stop!!)! I want to wish daddy good luck with these 2 beautiful girls in about 15 years because he will need it!!! Thanks Couey family for all your patience! I had a blast!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment