Friday, May 6, 2011

Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Burnett! :)




























Whew! It's been a while since I've posted anything on here!! Sorry, friends! These two are worth sharing. :) I adored these two at their engagement session, so I knew the wedding would be a complete and total HIT! And I was not let down in the slightest. These two are more in love than you can imagine. Everything was non-traditional. The bride and groom got ready in the same room, and the groom even helped the bride get into her dress! No surprises there! :) It made my job fun and laid back. I was able to capture the true essence of these two because they were so relaxed and ready to enjoy their day. Thanks, guys, for trusting me with these ever-so-special memories from your wedding day. It was a joy to be a part of it!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I just love those crazy heart glasses. Can't wait to see the rest of the photos!

    ReplyDelete