Thursday, October 14, 2010

Priscilla & Cody are ENGAGED!



OMG. First of all, I have to say that when I first started my photography business, I didn't intend on doing weddings. To be honest, I was scared to death! So much pressure, and it's a once-in-a-lifetime experience and I had to capture it! But, I made the decision a little over a year ago to add weddings on my can-do list, and I'm so happy I did! I get so much joy out of shooting a wedding and capturing a couple's sweetest moment. :) I'm definitely excited about this couple! Look how freakin' CUTE they are!!! The chemistry between these two is unbelievable, if you can't tell. And they have the perfect little story....I'll save that for a rainy day! ;) Priscilla and Cody, thank you for giving me every reason to enjoy what I do! I'm so thrilled to have the opportunity to be a part of your special day! If it's anything like your engagement session, it will be AMAZING! :) Enjoy your preview!

2 comments:

  1. MARI! Thank you so much!! These pictures are amazing! You are so talented! I had so much fun :). I cannot wait to see the rest. Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mari Hello, I'm Priscilla's mom. I have to tell you that you did an amazing job with the pictures of Priscilla & Cody! All of them are adorable!

    And your right about the chemistry between these too! Can't wait to meet you. And I would love to order some of these pictures. I will be in contact with you soon.

    ReplyDelete