Thursday, April 8, 2010

Amber + Ross = LOVE :)



































Words cannot express the amount of joy I feel when I get to be a part of a bride's day. The excitement, the giddiness, the love in her eyes, the nervousness and anticipation....all of it is so REAL, so in-the-moment, so once-in-a-lifetime. I like that. Meet Amber and Ross. These two are absolutely adorable and absolutely made for each other. I had the privilege of photographing this amazing day for them, and I'm completely in love with them as a couple. Everything about them - they have incredible chemistry, and they were so fun to photograph! Amber has to be one of the most gorgeous brides I've ever seen, let alone photographed. She was like a dream. Although it was rainy and cold and windy and even though it looked as though nothing was going to work out right, it did. It was right. It was perfect. It was amazing. A special shout out to my fabulous assistant, Marie Hughes. Thanks a ton for your help, girl! Amber and Ross, I cannot tell you enough how honored I am to have captured these incredible moments for you. I hope these images bring back every emotion you felt in those precious moments, and I hope that they will bring tears to your eyes for many, many years to come. I wish you all the happiness in the world. Much love! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment