Saturday, March 7, 2009

SPRING TIME!!!!!





I have been super excited about all this warm weather! Bring it on!! :) Hopefully, it is here to stay because warmer weather usually means......PICTURES! YAY! In celebration of the beautiful weather, I would like to announce my spring specials. ANYONE that books a session between now and Memorial Day (May 25) will receive: 1 free 8x10 of your choice and 1 free 5x7 of your choice with your paid session fee. AND it gets better! If you refer a friend and they book a session with me, you and your friend will receive a free 11x14, on top of my already awesome referrel special of 20% discounted print product for you!!!! If you do not book with me this spring but a friend does, you will receive a print credit for the referrel special to use for any future session. That's right! You did not read this wrong - these spring specials are incredible!!!! Contact me today to set up your spring time session!!!! Note: the referrel special may only be used once. You do not receive an 11x14 for each friend that books a session - the first friend that contacts me and books a session receive the 11x14. The spring special free prints do not apply to mini-sessions. As for now, enjoy these photos - the first sign of spring is always daffodils!

No comments:

Post a Comment