Monday, February 9, 2009

More New Props!!!!!

Photography is not a very profitable business, mostly because every bit of profit usually goes right back into the business!!!!! That's my downfall! :)

Here is my other new chair that I found at a thrift store while I was in Opelika (and my other big fat cat):

And another new prop - this awesome damask ottoman! Never would have caught it if it wasn't for my good friend C telling me about it. And I love it! I couldn't wait to try it out, so of course I turned to my favorite precious little subject for some test shots. I was dying to try it outside and can't wait to try it inside. It makes an awesome prop!!! Look out, upcoming newborns!!!! I can't wait to try it out on you!!! :) But I do have to admit that taking pictures of my Aby Grace is so fun!!! See for yourself:

And last but not least, a tribute to my Mya Bo. She's been suffering from some seizures lately, and we love her very much!!!! My kids adore her and she loves them just as much. I needed a new picture of her to hang up, so here it is (I said, "Treat??" That's why she is perked up so nicely):

Enjoy the pics!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your work! I'm in the process of starting a photography business myself. Your pictures bring a smile to my face! :) And your kids are precious too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mari - I love these photos! GORGEOUS! The colors are stunning and so is your daughter. :) nicely done

    ReplyDelete